Monday, May 01, 2006

Book Meme

I'm resisting the urge to say that I don't do memes but I'm doing this one because, well, we all say that. I came across this one at blogos

1. Grab the nearest book
2. Open it to page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence
4. Copy it onto your blog/journal along with these instructions

The book is David Farrell Krell's Of Memory, Reminiscence, and Writing: On the Verge which is on my desk between the keyboard and my iMac. Here's the fifth full sentence:
They allow only particular peridos of stimulus to pass.

2 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Me likey! I'll feature this one as my Wednesday post.

And now you've gotten me hooked on ZoomClouds, too. Just another dingy to trash up my site.

Thanks, John. Thanks a lot.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger John Walter said...

You're welcome. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home