Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Link Roundup

When I first read Mark Bauerlein's attack on last week's CCCC, I thought it was a joke. It reads som much like the standard bash-the-MLA fare that comes up year after year that I found it hard to take seriously. It seems, however, that Bauerlein is the type who would write those bash-the-MLA pieces. Anyway, Donna's response is by far the best I've seen.

Educational Weblogs offers a link to Evoca, a free audio-hosting social software site. You can upload audio via phone, PC mic, or Skype.

Educational Weblog cites Mashable* as the source for the Evoca link. I mention Mashable* here as I've not seen it before and it looks like a good source for new Web 2.0 resources.

And ArchaeoBlog points to a story about a recently discovered 2,500-year-old sarcophagus painted with scenes from the Iliad and Odyssey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home